Origin Effects Revival Drive Settings

Origin Effects Revival Drive Settings. Experience, biases, amps, tones, settings, stacking etc. My revival drive compact came from my good friends at electric mojo guitars.

Origin Effects Revival Drive Compact Real Amp Overdrive
Origin Effects Revival Drive Compact Real Amp Overdrive from www.pinterest.com

Honestly, it gives a great tone right out of the box with the knobs set around noon. Turning the volume up on my empress effects compressor did not work great and introduces hiss. I have neither the space nor the $$$$$.

Mine Arrived Today, And I Have Spent A.


So the revival drive is as good as it gets for me i guess. Sure you can tweak it until you're blue in the face, but it's not necessary imo. My revivaldrive compact has now seen about two dozen gigs and i'm ready to report on what i've learned, hopefully helping someone along the way.

This Pedal Is An Amp So One Must Approach Accordingly.


I find charles to be both knowledgeable and helpful with excellent pricing and very fast delivery. They are my primary dealer for boutique stuff and my provider for my other origin systems gear. Having said all that, i am not about to start a nmv vintage amp collection.

I've Had My Revival Drive For Over A Month Now.


I guess i was just hoping that a pedal this expensive/complex would be better explained. It's so fun to play, why mess with it? Turning the volume up on my empress effects compressor did not work great and introduces hiss.

Honestly, It Gives A Great Tone Right Out Of The Box With The Knobs Set Around Noon.


Origin effects®, cali76 ®, sliderig ®, and revivaldrive ® are all registered trademarks. To the interactive drive tones of the revivaltrem. Best practice is to place a compressor pedal before any devices which could be adding hiss, hum, or noise.

Inside The Revivaldrive:some Keyamp Design Concepts.


With their very first product, the cali76, origin effects rewrote the rulebook for compressor pedals. Experience, biases, amps, tones, settings, stacking etc. I don't plan on using the same settings across different amps, i'm just talking about setting it up as a transparent boost for a specific amp while utilizing the extended functionality of the footswitch.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel